Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vacation mid week

So its Wednesday already and I'm not quite halfway through my holidays. My concerns the other day about blowing my diet have not come to pass as yet and I'm relieved. I jumped on the scale this morning for a quick check and I was 196.5 which is actually a pound lighter than Friday so despite what I thought were a few indulgences so far, I'm fine. I did go to the gym on Monday, I missed yesterday because we were in Montreal for the day but I got some exercise walking around for a good 4-5 hours which was nice and we're going to a zip line park today for some hiking, climbing and zip line fun. Depending on how I feel when we get back, I may hit the gym otherwise I'll wait until tomorrow.

Have to keep this short and sweet but needed to check in. I'll try and be back with more later or tomorrow.

No comments: